Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cookies for kids

This afternoon I baked two types of cookies. Chocolate chip flapjacks and chocolate chip cookies. My kids love cookies very much especially my eldest daughter. Its easy and simple to bake them.

Ingredients for flapjack are butter, sugar, syrup, oats, sultanas and chocolate chips


Heat butter, sugar and syrup until well mix, remove the pan from the heat then mix well to combine everything....Turn into the prepared pan & press down well then bake in the oven


Chocolate chip cookies
Butter, sugar, egg, flour, cocoa & chocolate chips.
Mix well all the ingredients & beat until well combine.


Bake in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes



Yummy ..ready to eat and they're crispy..

2 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

They are yummy to my eyes....and I love making homemade cookies too. Will try the choc chips soon....

Liz said...

yes u better try this...I know ur kids will love it

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers