Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Monday, May 24, 2010

Niah Cave (part 2)

The stairs are the way to the inside of Niah cave...I was so impressed to see inside the huge Niah cave which was pretty dark. Before we walked inside, I was interested in knowing how they constructed the hanging tall stick from the ceiling of the cave. The people climbed up the hanging stick to get the bird's nest. These are the nests for the chinese bird nest soup.


A demonstration on how the people hang the sticks using rope. Wow ..it looked easy but actually to construct it is very complicated


Me & friends


nice view


Stairs which lead inside the dark cave



1 comment:

Unknown said...

my relatives on my mom's side of the family tried to make me eat it. i think i had the same problem at the time i heard it was bird spit. but for the sake of health, I am now taking it regularly.

btw, i don't buy the super-expensive kind like old people do. the ready-to-drink kind at the stores are pretty affordable. (e.g. www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm)

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers