Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Congratulation .......being a Champion :-)

            Today my school become the winner of the Education Road Safety Competition among 13 primary schools in Brunei II(B). Bravoooo.  This competition was organised by Brunei Shell LNG Marketing, Road safety organisation and Ministry Of Education.
            I was one of the committee, and my task was counting marks given by the 3 judges.  In the first place I was a bit worried about if my counting won't go right.  I keep on counting the marks 3 to 4 times until I felt satisfy and at last the outcomes WOW..it was my school,  Sekolah Rendah Dato Yassin got the highest mark, 82.69%.  The second place was Sekolah Rendah Sg Hanching which scored 75.57% and the third place was Sekolah Rendah OKBI which scored 63.75%.


Ana, me and Fadlina - my friends.


Three participants from each school took part in the competition.

Our primary six students were enjoying the competition.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

3 comments:

Myza Pesona said...

Salam kenal dari Malaysia. I am a teacher, just like you!

Liz said...

salam ...Ingin berkongsi pengalaman. Saya ingin tahu mengenai special education di sekolah myza. Program apa yang sedang dikendalikan oleh pihak sekolah buat masa ini.c u then

UmmiRosma said...

Salam arah Fadlina ah...

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers