Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Enjoying the scenery of the royal islamic mosque

Last Friday morning, I went to the city, Bandar Seri Begawan, with my family. My children wanted to go to Yayasan Mall.  Unfortunately, the shops at the mall were not opened yet.  We were early 30 minute.  The shops opened at 10a.m.  So we took a walk to Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque and took some pictures. This was the first time in my life to have some snaps infont of our royal Islamic Mosque.

The mosque is classified as one of the most spectacular mosques in the Asia Pacific and a major tourist attraction. Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque is considered amongst the people of Brunei as the country's major landmark.

The route to the mosque.




Having Brunch with Dim Sum at food court at Yayasan Mall




Some of the Brunei traditional handicraft sold at the mini stall.

I did enjoy walking with my family..next vacation will be at Kampong Ayer.

No comments:

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers