Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Old to new look

At first I intended to put  this very old mini wardrobe in a store, then I got an idea.  Why don't I think of transforming it to a fancy wardrobe? 


Then at one click of my brain , I got an idea, I decided to cover it with wall paper.  I bought this wall paper roll at Hua Ho Mall at a price of $12.90.  My daughter, Izzat, chose the design of bear on it.  I liked it too.  


Now the old mini wardrobe looks new, gorgeous and fancy.  It took nearly one hour to paste paper onto it.  I have to do it carefully and neatly.  My daughters love it and they wanted it to be placed at their bedroom.


No comments:

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers