Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A A C C A

AACCA...emmm 3A2C.  Alhamdullilah my daughter got her PSR exam result with these grades. I just received this exam result's slip two days ago from her school.  PSR result was released on the 11th November last week.  At first I was too nervous but eager to know Izzat's result.  I was hoping that she could pass her exam.  When I knew, wow I felt relief and too happy.  I am afraid she would fail in her math since I saw PSR math questions were tricky and hard for students to answer.  Now I'm thinking which Secondary school I might send her.  I am still surveying the government secondary schools that are best in their academic achievement other than Science College.  So I will choose one that I think ok for Izzat.



2 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

Congrats to Izzat. You have done very well in deed....be proud of yourself :)

Liz said...

tq rosma..hopefully she can cope it learning secondary ..

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers