Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Friday, November 20, 2009

My boy..Naqib

Pop ice is my son favourite drink...I don't know what so special about this.  I don't find it so special to drink.  I think because of its flavour may be my son love it and easy to make.  This sachet of pop ice powder come with different flavours. Actually durian flavour is his favourite one.  Since durian flavour was out of stock at home so at last he have to make orange flavour drink. Today secretly I took some snaps of him preparing the pop ice drink.


I quickly snaps photos of him making his drink and the outcomes...woops... photos are not clear. Luckily he didn't notice this..if he did he would be angry and shy.

First he put some ice followed by the powder then cold water.  I know why Naqib likes doing this because of the blender!!!!  I let him to do this by himself so he will get use to do everything independently....and no calling 'babu'(mum) every minutes when he needs something.

hehehe

I watched him how he handled things by himself....my comment I can observed that he has the attitude of caring and easy to follow instruction especially in doing task like handling with tools. 



Done... well done naqib boy..

2 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

I have never tasted this one before..tp usulnya popular esp amongst the teenagers..

Order satu...

Lee said...

Hello Liza, nice blog and interesting post. By the way, that contraption your son using called 'Magic bullet'?
Ha ha, your son sure knows his drinks, and surprisingly, kids as young as 4 will learn to like, enjoy certain drinks, we adults might even say, 'yeeeech', ha ha.
You keep well, have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers