1/2 cup margerine
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups multi-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons freshmilk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablesppon chocolate emulco
2/3 cup chocolate rice
1. Margerine and sugar beat with high speed until fluffy.
2. Add eggs and beat slowly again until mix well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, fresh milk and vanilla to the mixture and beat with slow speed.
4. Pour half of the mixture into a bowl.
5. Add chocolate emulco to the other half then stir well.
6. Pour the half mixture into the pan then bake for 15 minutes at 150 degrees.
7. Take out the pan from the oven then pour chocolate rice on top of the half cooked cake.
8. Add the emulco mixture into the pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 170 degrees.
9. Let the cake cool then serve.