Friday, November 26, 2010
Lemon Tomyam Fried Beef
This is my new recipe that I cooked with my own creativity. Its very simple and easy...So these are my ingredients:
400 grams thin slices of beef marinate with soy sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable cooking oil
4 garlic - grind
6 shallots - grind
1 large onion
1 inch ginger
5 fresh green chillies - sliced (thin)
2 potatoes - sliced in cubes
2 tablespoon of tomyam paste
3 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon sugar
salt to taste.
1. Heat oil in wok. Add garlic, shallot, ginger and fry till gold.
2. Add marinated beef and stir fry until the meat is tender.
3. Add cube potatoes, tomyam paste and fry until potatoes are soft.
4. Add sliced fresh chillies, big onion, lemonade juice and sugar to sweeten the flavour.
5. Cook for few minute then serve.