Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another piece of art

My kids are staying at my mum's house for few days. So I have more times to do household chores. While I'm cleaning my princesses' room, I found this piece of art in her art block. Then I flip over the pages then I saw this beautiful drawing. It's Iffah masterpiece of art. I was speechless and inspired by her capabilities...She can draw a potret!! She's like Izzat too..like to draw but I seldom saw her drawing her art..I always see her all of her time reading novel and doing other stuffs. So I just snap shot this potret without her knowing.......


Nice eyes..


3 comments:

dibadeebut said...

pandainya dia lukis..ada bakat...hihi

UmmiRosma said...

Both your daughters are artistic. The portrait is beautiful. Well done Iffah..

Liz said...

thanks diba rosma...

LinkWithin