Follow me & I'll Follow u back

Friday, December 3, 2010

A Trip to Pekan Bangar, Temburong.

I decided to bring my kids, mum and sisters to Temburong town, Pekan Bangar. Actually, at the first place I didn't have any plan to go there. Since my mood was energetic and excited, this morning straight away my mind thought of a trip to Temburong. I asked my kids and I called my mum and sisters if they would like to go to Bangar. "Yahooo" ...positively they were happy and eager to go there..especially my kids.

Pekan Bangar is a town of Temburong District in my country Brunei Darussalam. It is the second largest district out of four districts. For further information you can surf about its geography. The ticket fare to Temburong cost for an adult is $6, senior citizen (Warga Emas) is $5 a student is $5 and a child below 12 is $3. This fare is only one way trip...so you have to pay with the same amount if you want to return to Bandar Seri Begawan...

Ready to sail to Pekan Bangar @ 8.30 am

This was the first time my kids sailing in this boat....



This was another boat from Temburong which was similar to the boat we rode in

Scenery of Pekan Bangar


Safely arrived at the Temburong Jetty @ 9.40

The view of Pekan Bangar

New building " Kompleks Utama Bumi Putera Temburong"

Nice view.....Padi House model


The youngest sister Norazimah and the eldest daughter Iffah


Some of the Brunei Handmade key holders made by the Temburong people

Lonely kitten walking in the street

At last my sister Umme brought this lonely kitten with her as her pet


Waiting for departure....tired but really enjoying.
We left Bangar at 11.00 and arrived at Bandar Seri Begawan Jetty at 12.15

5 comments:

narti said...

i hope it's a fun holiday.
also nice picture mba Liz...

UmmiRosma said...

Guess what..aku takut ni naik speedboat ah...beuri..

Eversince kisah tsunami...till now aku fobia tah pulang kan baik boat..even ke Labuan pun ku reluctant! Kesian hubbyku...balik2 udah kan mbawa...hehehe....

Nice..place at Tembird...but if pakai kereta dpt lagi visit ke taman and whatsoever ah...

Belurih udg galah?

Then suddenly i remember masa tani IE...tani bemalam mbuat resear sana? remember? heheheh...ada ku masih tu pic nya...nanti upload...kehkehekheke

Liz said...

heheehehe...jaukan uri atu..mun dilayan pasti tak tercapai yang dihajati...ooo our time there heheeha au siuk masa atu..tidur di rest house..i pun ada pics masih tersimpan hehehehe siuk jua ah

CathJ said...

wow.. another travel fren.. nice meeting you Liz.. ^_^

Liz said...

Thanks narti an cathj...yup i want make myself bz this holidays..

Glitter Words

LinkWithin

Glitter Photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers